Main theories of women’s studies are as following:
- Feminist Theory: It is related to the theoretical aspects of various issues of women’s problems and gender fanaticism.
- Social Justice: In this branch of women’s studies we learn about justice for equality in society.
- Transnational Feminism: In this ideology we learn about equality for male and female in global scenario.
- Multiculturalism: This concept is about equal consideration for different cultures in society.
- Standpoint Theory: It beliefs that actual power is there in one’s own knowledge.
- Intersectionality: From this opinion we learn that all social differentiations like caste, religion and age etc. have mutual involvement.
- Affect Theory: It deals to express the feeling and emotions of women’s experiences in their lives.
- Biopolitics: This theory deals with the relation between biology and politics.
- Materialism: In this opinion we learn that everything is effected by material interactions.
10.Embodiment: This theory believes that all representations of women’s studies should be based on realistic and in visible form.
Read also Types of Feminism